Take part in the local food movement by becoming a Pickup Location leader. If you believe that you would make a good candidate for a Location Leader then we'd love to hear from you!
What you need to know
How Pickup Locations Work:
- Customers place orders on our website for your specific pickup location.
- Once orders are packed the customer's credit card is charged and their order is loaded on the truck.
- Our delivery truck and personnel will meet each customer at your pickup location to deliver each order.
We make hosting a location simple and easy!
Location Leader Responsibilities:
- Spread the word about our products with your friends and neighbors.
- Provide a convenient and accessible pickup location for us to meet each customer. (Home driveways usually work just fine!)
- Before pickup we provide you with a copy of each customer's order and contact information. While it's not required, you are always welcome to send a group email to any new customers to introduce yourself and remind them of their pickup day and time. (This is a simple gesture that helps create a sense of connection and community with members of your location.)
- If possible we encourage you to be present during each delivery to help us greet each customer when they arrive. (Just let us know if/when you will be on vocation and we can make accommodations.)
Location Leader Benefits:
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing folks with a convenient location to receive products from our family of farms!
- Convenience of having our products delivered from our farm directly to your home or designated pickup location.
- Free delivery - As a Location Leader you are not charged delivery fees on your orders!
- As a “thank you” for absorbing more traffic in your driveway the Location Leaders receives a credit for new customers that join your club.
Get started by completing a quick application. Click here!