Cuts will stay fresh up to one year in the freezer as long as the vacuum seal has not been compromised. If a seal should happen to come loose, the product should be fine. Just use this package first. Once product has been thawed, they should be cooked within two to three days of refrigeration.
Articles in this section
- Are the products seasonal, or available all year around?
- Are the protein bundles customizable?
- Can I return my packaging?
- Do you offer Raw Milk?
- Freshly frozen!
- How do I safely handle/dispose of dry ice?
- How long will eggs keep fresh?
- How long will product last in my freezer?
- How will my order be packaged?
- Where can I found nutritional information for your products?