After a few years of trial and error, we’ve finally established proper herd/flock management so that our products can be available for purchase year-round. When you see an item listed as, “Out of Stock” this is most likely a temporary shortage and the item should be available again within a week or two.
Articles in this section
- Are the products seasonal, or available all year around?
- Are the protein bundles customizable?
- Can I return my packaging?
- Do you offer Raw Milk?
- Freshly frozen!
- How do I safely handle/dispose of dry ice?
- How long will eggs keep fresh?
- How long will product last in my freezer?
- How will my order be packaged?
- Where can I found nutritional information for your products?